Saturday, May 26, 2012

Cake Batter Yummy Chocolate Chips Cookies

I Made Cake Batter Cookie's (Chocolate Chip) I have never done these  before and wanted to try them myself! Since i love Baking and Chocolate chip cookies are my Favorite Cookie i thought why not?!
 My thought of them was they were gonna come out so soft,Since Your suppost to use a box Of Cake instead of actual Cookie Dough,They Came out Delicious! I gave some to my Sibling's And My Mother whom loves Sweet's and things,They were Happy with them,And So was I.


            

          
      
          Here Are the Ingredient's and what you'll Need!
                        1 (18.25 oz.) box cake mix
                        1 tsp. baking powder
                        2 eggs
                        1/2 cup vegetable oil
                        1 cup semisweet chocolate chips








 


        This is what it should look like!
                   Yummy Right!?










            
               
         & look how Beautiful These look,
     So delicious with a Cold Glass of milk!
            I am def,Making these again!
             (Picture Found on Google,
          But they were exactly the same)

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to
    give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts.

    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the
    same subjects? Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog: clear channel

    ReplyDelete