Thursday, November 17, 2011

Quick Tip:Cold Water & Pore's

Smooth Skin is what we all Desire,Right!?
I have been Rinsing My Face with Cold Water  for years now and Never
knew that was the Reason why my Skin was So soft and Smooth,
As well as not getting Acne.

The Reason For this is That When you Wash/Rinse your Face with Hot water,The Hot Water open's up your pore's And Your chances of getting dirt in your Skin is very High. Versus The Cold water Closes your pores making it harder for dirt to build up into your pore's.

I Recommend that you Wash your Face with your Favorite Face Wash with Warm Water & After that Rinse your Face with Cold water So that Your pores Will close back up Again.You will notice a difference when you Start doing this. People always ask me what do I do To have Smooth Skin & all I do is rinse My face with Cold water.

(After your done Washing/Rinsing your Face,Don't forget to Apply Moisturizer,It is VERY important that you apply some kind of lotion or moisturizer on your face that has SPF,Moisturizer's keeps your Face Healthy,I Use Garnier Skin Re-New & Anti- Age Moisturizer & This Moisturizer Helps Reduce The appearance of dark Spot's in your face and Even's out your Skin Tone)


No comments:

Post a Comment