Monday, November 7, 2011

Karina's Safari Baby Shower

             Of Course I had to have Everything Animal Print and Safari Inspired,I am obsessed with it!
                 Besides i like to be different & everything I have or Do has some kind of Animal Print
                                    Plain Blue & plain Pink Is too Plain & boring,It's not me! Haha
My Mother In Law Made This Diaper Cake For me
(We Bought the Fabric At Beverly's And Ribbon From Micheals,As well as the little animals on there)
 Ballons! (Got them on Amazon)
 
 Cupcakes From Jovi's Delight
(Local Bakery,The Best Cakes ever!)




 Center Pieces!
  King of The Jungle Plate's
(Got Online)




 My Baby's Name Jude
     The Book of Jude in the Bible
    Meaning:Praise & Thanks
   (And I don't know anyone who's baby name is Jude,I love it!)
  Custom  Home Made Sash
   (Got everything at beverlys And Turquoise Ribbon From Micheals)
Thanks To everyone Who made this Day happen! 
Especially to My mother in Law,Whom I love So much,I am very blessed to have her in my life!
Jude Will be her First Grandchild <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment