Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sami Quilted Handbag-Handbag Heaven

It's Vintage,It's Classy,Has a Hint of Rock N Roll Which I love,Fit's my personality!
Ive Been in Search For a New Purse for a Long while,The last one I had was when I got it as a gift on my birthday In December! Ahh Time for a new purse right!


I first Heard And Saw this Purse From Sonia (My Favorite You Tube Guru)
She Did a Video Review & even Did a Give away of this purse
I checked out the Website,Saved my money For it,because i Fell in love with it,It was everything i was Looking for! 
 Love The Chain! 
 I was expecting it to be A small Purse but it's Just the perfect size,It's Not small And its not too BIG!
 It Also has a small Zipper in the back So you can store Your keys or anything Small you'd like to put in! 
& like i Mentioned it is Vintage inspired as well,it has two like button Clutch,Very Cute!
Animal Print Inspired! Which is a plus for me! i love Animal Print. It has So much room its unbelievable I can put so many things in there even my big bulky Makeup Bag HaHaHa! & it also Has 2 Side Pockets and on the other another Zipped Up Pocket! 
Im Glad a chain came with it! if not then I'd probably add one myself! HaHa!
      At the Park!
Beautiful ducks,I love Animals! I fed them crackers! HaHaHa!
There Are more Ducks & bigger ducks in the middle! its like They're little Island lol
To Purchase This Gorgeous Purse You can Go to Handbag Heaven It Also Comes in 3 other Color's,It comes in Red (love the red),Purple & White. The price is $54.95,The original retail Price is $68.99 Which You Will Save money & not only that but they have an Additional 15% Off The Whole website & Takes out Almost $9 Dollars Plus free shipping on orders of $50 Or more (There are reviews So you can read them & find out more about the purse),So your getting an Awsome Deal,&They also have other purses so you can Browse :]
Thank You For Reading,
Until Next time Mis Muñecas!
-Karina



2 comments:

  1. Hey, are you still using this bag? How has it held up? I'm looking to purchase this bag. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive Had it for a year now and its still in perfect condition,No tears or anything,Its Just a tiny bit heavy When u put ur things in though but I would Recommend this bag,Its gorgeous and very big in the inside :]
      -Karina

      Delete