Friday, May 27, 2011

40-TAG Makeup Questions/Survey


SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?

I Rinse my face everyday with Cold Water,But I wash my Face every other day.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Dry

-What is your current facial wash?
 St.Ives Sensetive Face Wash-Made a post about that as well,Check it out!!

-Do you exfoliate?
No,But i need too -___-

-What brand do you use?
I only use one brand which is the St.Ives

-What moisturizer do you use?
Garnier!

-Do you have freckles?
Yes I do -_-

-Do you use eye cream?

I do not only use mousturizerr.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I Never have! Thank you Jesus! lol

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

Never Had too!

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
Mary-Kay,I want to Get the NYX foundation tough

-How about concealer?
Yes i do use it EVERYDAY!

-Do you know your undertone color?
Yellow lol aw :[

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think they're gorgeous!

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes i am Aware of that! :]

-What brand of mascara do you use?
L'oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black is my all time Favorite-I also wrote about that too! check that blog post out if you'd like!

-Sephora or MAC?
Kinda hard to choose,I love sephora's Eyeshadow's but i love Mac's Lipsticks and blushes,I guess Mac.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
I do not :O

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
I use my fingers for everything except my eyeshadow and eyeliner :] but Most of my brushes are from elf!

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I do-Elf's Primer,It is identical to Urban decay's Primer potion.

-For the face?
Sometimes i use it but not most of the time but i have Elf's Primer,It's Awsome

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Smokey BROWN!

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Gel Liner :]

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I haven't used a pencil eyeliner in years! i use a brush for that

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I think they're very Bold and i like them very much.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Not Reallyy

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Mac's Nude lipstick-Myth

-How about lipgloss?
Dont like any kind of Lipglosse's

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I need to buy one from Mac Soon!

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I do not.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I love they're Lipstick's and Gel Liner's As well as some of they're mascara's

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Never been there

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes i did!

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not Really :]

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Shaved eyebrows that are filled with Eyeliner.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I do like Colorful shades,My favorite Lipsticks are mostly pink and i also have Red and i would love to have an orange lipstick its a gorgeous color.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
HAHA Kim :P

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara!

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I do it all the time!

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Sometimes.

-What do you think of Makeup?

I think it's Art, & Show's one's beauty outside from within,It is Talent,It is beautiful,It is confident.

1 comment: