Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Top 3 Favorite You Tube Guru's!!

I have 3 Favorite You Tube Guru's
[Just in case you don't know what a you tube guru is,it's a person who Teaches you how to do makeup,Does review's on beauty product's,And they also do Clothing haul's ,ECT. Anything that has to do with beauty]

Anyways these are my Top 3 Favorite girls,I have been subscribed and been watching they're videos for over 2 years now,(gosh makes me sounds like a stalker haha promise i am not!) And i have learned so much from these girls! 
I was never the type of girl to wear make up,i grew up with guy's and my older sister moved out by the time i was 5 years old so i had no female in the house besides my ma,The only thing i would wear was eyeliner & that was IT! until i was 18! i started watching you tube videos and i started learning from these girls!

 SONIA

I have learned SO MUCH from this Girl,She does the most simplest tutorial's,She does a gorgeous smokey eye in less than 5 minute's , and it is easy to do,i went from not knowing how to do my eyeshadow to learning how to do a smokey eye with no problem,i learned how to do most of my smokey eye's and eyeshadow From Sonia & one big thing we also have in common is the 80's clothing style,the side swept shirts ive been wearing shirt like that for years,i love her! and she also has the cutest little son! His name is Jude,i remember when she was pregnant with him and she was doing videos! now he is so big!  

Her You tube User Name is: Sccastaneda & her Blog is: http://sccastaneda.blogspot.com/ 
This is my favorite video from her

                                                     KANDEE

Who cannot love this girl!
She has so much joy! I love her style,she so down to earth,She's a Professional Make up artist,she has worked for Hollywood,Commercial's,Celebrities! You can learn how to do a simple pin-up winged eyeliner from her to some awsome halloween makeup,She can teach you how to transform to a cartoon haha even barbie! she has a video on it too! She is Truly talented! And bring's joy and smile's to whoever watches her!

Her You Tube User name is : KandeeJohnson & She has two blog's here are the links to them :http://kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com/ & http://kandeelandkandeeland.blogspot.com/



DULCE
I have learned so much fashion out of her! She is amazing with clothes,She is currently going to school to major in Fashion and not only that but she was also in the military serving our country! Major Kudos! i Love how she puts outfits together and shes bold about her fashion! shes not afraid to wear bright colors! haha! and i love how she accessorizes every one of her outfits,Dulce was on of the first Guru's on You Tube that i watched and she taught me how to put outfits together & of course Makeup! And also One big thing i also like about her is that she wears heels with almost every outfit she wears,Im short too so i love wearing heels with everything! I think it's very Classy !

Her You Tube User name is : DulceCandy87 & her Blog is www.dulcecandy.com

I hope one Day they will Read this Blog,I have learned so much from these beautiful and Gorgeous Girls! and Hopefully one day i will meet them too!

That's All for this post,I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to watch they're videos,subscribe to them and Also read they're blogs!

Until Next time,
Karina

3 comments:

  1. love 2/3 ... i haven't heard about the middle one but yeah - kudos to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kudos to you gal!!! all three of them are my favourite tooo..... love them all.... love u toooooo..... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my post! and yes theyre awsome! i learn alot from them!

    ReplyDelete