Saturday, March 12, 2011

SATURDAY!!!

Almost every weekend My hubby and i go thrift store shopping
I just love it! 
So this was my saturday in pictures :]
& after i left the triftstore i bought some churros!! 

                                                            Theyre so bomb haha
With CHILE & LIMON!!!
After we stopped at starbucks, they gave us a free chocolate thing i forgot what they were called all i know is that it was rocky road flavor but this is it haha! 

they said it was cause it was starbucks 40th year! 

Sweet Passion Tazo Tea
  this is what i always get! its so Good and refreshing!

And then we came home (hubby and u can see charlies paw! )
                                                     hes always smelling my face lol

After i went to my sisterss house cause my mom had went over there to make posole
NOM NOM NOM!!! 
i love my mothers cooking!
And no i have to set my clock FOWARD! NOO we loose an hour of sleep! 
oh well haha im actually bummed out about loosing an hour of sleep but then i am not cause we will get longer days and the sun will be out longer!!

AND this was my saturday! 
Until next time....
Kariiina <3

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! and I read your from anaheim, me too! :-)

    keep up the good work .
    check my blog too: www.fellowfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete