Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tiny,My precious little Girl..

My Little Girl Tiny passed away..
I remember when my bestfriend and i rescued her...
She was with us for 5 Years,
                          She was always high in energy  & always protected Me..And the Family..
                                                   Her Memories will always be with US
She got raned over in a condo complex and died instantly.
I dont understand why someone would do that to something so innocent,rather than wait a couple minits...

But like my Dad said "God is a God of Justice"
I know and i have peace in my heart that Tiny is in heaven with our Creator <3
Wich is  so much better than this world...and she doesnt have to suffer,I know shes happy..
And she will always be in me and my Family's heart Forever.
We wont ever have a dog like her..
                                                     Her little paws will be missed <3
                                                           She's with Jesus now !
                                                                    R.I.P





     I just want to add to please have respect for life, Weather its a bird,a squirrel,
We are all Gods Creation and All life Deserves Respect... All animals are a huge part of our livess..


                      "All the animals in the forest are Mine and the cattle on
          thousands of hills. All the wild birds are Mine and all living things in the fields."
                                                  Psalm 50:10, 11

                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment